tirsdag den 27. oktober 2009

Rumour Said ....

I love bands who recognise the fact that releasing an album with a few good songs isn't as good an idea as limiting yourself to releasing an EP packed with good stuff.

Choir Of Young Believers did it ... So did When Saints Go Machine. So many didn't...

Well a new Danish band has released yet another fabolous EP "The Life And Death Of A Male Body". A fantastic collection of 6 songs - 27 minutes long. It is charming, honest, heartfelt and on top of that the production is never too smooth or too sticky. It's rather rough at times and it suits the songs! It sounds like something from Sub Pop Records...

http://www.myspace.com/therumoursaidfire

I can't wait to hear their album - and I will keep my fingers crossed that they can keep the high standard. My expectations are off the roof after listening to "The Life And Death Of A Male Body" the last couple of months.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar